Thank you to all the Mission Public School District educators who have been sharing resources with us!
We wanted to take this opportunity to provide a brief summary of what is new and where it is posted on the Curriculum Connections site. Please continue to share your ideas for resources and professional development opportunities as we learn and plan together. Click on each link below to go directly to the specific resource.
- Graduation Program and Assessment Information (released May 26, 2016)
- K-9 Applied Design Skills & Technology – Updated in Curriculum Starting Guide, Documents (see also Ministry of Education)
- NEW! Critical Thinking Consortium Partnership (TC²): Mission Public School District is now a partner group with the Critical Thinking Consortium. Mission educators have access to free online resources and discounted print-based professional learning resources. To learn about accessing these resources, go to the District ERAC & TC² page.
- Siwal Si’wes PLC (New: Additional Community Resources posted)
- Subject Area Resources (New: Career Education subject area. Many new links have been posted for print and digital resources in all subject areas.)
- Another way to access ERAC Digital Resources: Click on the ERAC logo at the bottom of the Welcome page and on the right side of every content page. The access page contains all of the resources included in the British Columbia Digital Classroom (BCDC) Core Collection. Each product is licensed for certain grade levels. To see a list of what is licensed for your school – go to your PLC group and all the resources are posted with links to the products.