Spring 2020 – Remote Learning Pro-d Opportunities:
- Making Math Fun at Home – Games and Activities to Keep Kids Engaged: K-9
This workshop is an overview of fun activities that families can do at home to keep kids having fun with math. These virtual learning sessions will be offered by Camille Anderson and Rebekaah Stenner .
Click here to register.
- Pre-recorded Webinar (accessible any time): Dr. Angela Nardozi and guests (May 2020)
What do Decolonization and Indigenization look like in the classroom?
- Culturally Responsive Math Webinars: K-6 (offered by Nelson Professional Learning)
Click here for details and link to register.
- Focused Education Resources (formerly ERAC) Webinars: K-12
Hosted by the Professional Learning Team, the Webinar Series for Educators guides you through a variety of the resources offered in the BC Digital Classroom.
Click here for details, registration links and archived webinars (scroll down to the bottom of the page)
All About Me (K-6) and Education Planner (7-12) Webinars:
Click here to select the type of webinar you are interested in and the available dates. (Some of these webinars are available in French and English.)
Other forms of support available: (Click on the image below to go to the support page.)
Ongoing online opportunities:
- Click here for Provincial Outreach Online Learning Opportunities
- Taking Making Into the Classroom Free Online Pro-d Course: (3 hour, 5 hour and 8 hour options available.)
Click on the image below to learn more: