**New Course – Fall 2022***
Supporting the Inclusion of Students with Complex Needs
This new course is a wonderful, accessible, online resource to help schools in their program planning – from understanding how to read medical and other assessments to specific supports to adapting and modifying curriculum to goals and objectives for CB IEPs.
Developed by Inclusion Outreach and offered online by Open School BC, free of charge.
Inclusion is for Everyone:
- Inclusive Lesson Planning Templates from blogsomemoore.
NorthStar Paths – free Graphics downloads (K. Wiens & P. Totzke)
Professional Development and Articles:
- Click here for Provincial Outreach Online Learning Opportunities
- Alberta Teachers’ Association. (2014). Report of the Blue Ribbon Panel on Inclusive Education in Alberta Schools.
- Alberta Teachers’ Association. (2014). Inclusive education in Alberta schools: Getting it right. [Companion document to the Report of the Blue Ribbon Panel on Inclusive Education in Alberta Schools.]
- Philpott, D.E., Furey, E., and Penney, S.C. (2010). Promoting leadership in the ongoing professional development of teachers: Responding to globalization and inclusion. Exceptionality Education International, 20(2): 38–54.
*See in particular “Six focus areas” beginning page 43